2. Contents of the register
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- order processing and packaging, and
- maintaining customer data
- newsletters and other communication
- service development
- visitor monitoring, analysis and profiling
- surveys and studies
The provision of information in the register is voluntary, but failure to provide information may result in the service you want to be provided not being provided.
The controller may process the following data:
- personal data (name, contact details, date of birth, language,)
- IP Address
- social media profiles
- Customer and order information about purchased products and services
- connection to the shipping company and any information about the transport order;
4. Grounds for the register
The register is used to process and pack orders, as well as to communicate with our customers.
5. Sources of information, processing of marketing authorisations and deletion of data
Personal data may be collected in the online store, email, telephone, social media, cookies, contracts, pickups or other situations or channels in which the customer discloses their information. Customer data may also be obtained from companies that provide it.
You have the right to prohibit the use of information in marketing at any time. A person entered in the register may request the deletion of his or her data by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we reserve the right to retain the information we need to fulfil our legal obligations in our systems.
6. Disclosure of data outside the EU
Data is not created outside the EU.
7. Data protection and encryption
All manually stored material is stored carefully in a locked state. Digital material is stored in data protection support systems to which access is
8. Verification of data and requests for correction
Requests for verification and/or correction of data must be made in person signed in writing by post to:
OÜ Lootsi 14-2, 10151 Tallinn, Estonia.
+372 566 024 04
9. Right to be forgotten
The Customer may request the deletion of your data as a customer account and from our online store, but we reserve the right to retain the information we need in our systems to fulfil our legal obligations.